Street lights, Highways and Winter arrangements

Street lights

The document below lists all the street lights in the village that are maintained by the Parish Council. If you want to report a problem/fault with any of these lights then please contact the Parish Clerk in the first instance.

List of GHPC Maintained Street Lights

Highways information

ECC Traffic and Travel information

To stay informed about all the latest major roadworks happening near you, visit to register for the latest alerts.

Report a Highway related problem

You can use this link to go to Essex County Council's website to report highways-related damage or faults, including potholes in the road, faulty street lighting (that are not on the above list), damaged bus shelters, footpaths or Public Rights of Way.

When complete, your report will be passed to the relevant areas to investigate and resolve the fault.

Report a highways related problem to Essex County Council

Winter travel

Winter Gritting and Salt Bins