The Great Horkesley Parish Council website holds all the information in areas as required by the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities.
In meeting these requirements we publish the following on this website:
- all items of expenditure above £100 (these are found in our regular minutes)
- end of year accounts
- annual governance statement (annual return)
- internal audit report
- list of councillor responsibilities
- details of public land and building assets
- Agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings at least three days before the meeting
- Minutes within a month of the meeting
Should any errors or omissions come to light, these will corrected in good time thereafter.